Sunday, March 9, 2008

TCU vs. UTAH











We forgot that we had these pictures. Liz and I went to the TCU v. Utah football game this last fall. When we took the pictures we didn't have the memory card in so the pictures were saved to the camera and we just found them yesterday. It was hard for me to get real into the game because I wanted both teams to lose but since that couldn't happen I was glad to see Utah come out on top. I'm glad to know that if we are here next year we'll get to see a couple of my brother's because BYU plays here and that will give them a great excuse to come down, apparently we aren't good enough...lol. We had a fun time at the game and it was great to see some football.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You guys are good enough for me! Just because your brother won't come down unless there is some sporting event, doesn't mean I won't! Maybe I can come down with Justin after this baby arrives! Hope Lizzy is feeling okay! It looks like you two had a great time at both games! Go Cougars!