Friday, September 26, 2008

Fives

My cousin Ashley tagged me so here goes.

10 years ago I. . .
1. Was in 8th grade at Farmington Junior High
2. Busy taking piano lessons
3. Took sewing lessons
4. Played with friends
5. Was an average 14 year old

5 things on today's "to do" list
1. Pack things to move tomorrow.
2. Clean the apartment to get ready to move.
3. Take things back to the library.
4. Go to the post office
5. Pick up a few things at the store

5 snacks that I enjoy
1. Donuts
2. Smoothies
3. Popcorn
4. Fruit
5. Yogurt

5 things I would do if I were a millionare
1. Pay off law school loans
2. Pay off the house
3. Travel
4. Help people in foreign countries be able to travel to the temple
5. Save


5 Places I have lived
1. Farmington, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Several places in Ohio
4. Syracuse, Utah
5. Fort Worth, Texas

5 jobs I have had
1. Babysitter
2. Piano teacher
3. Receptionist at Davis Behavioral Health
4. Receptionist at Nelson Christensen & Helsten
5. Mom


No comments: